Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bargain sale Dyson DC14 Animal Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner



Over All Rating Reviews :
I wish I could give this zero stars. I didn't buy it here. I bought it at a home improvement store with no payments or interest for a year so I still have to pay for this piece of junk. I've had it almost a year now and hate it. Where to start...1)The attachment for animal hair is driven by the suction, no belt, it stops turning as soon as you put it on the furniture, useless. 2)It is very noisey, the least little thing around the brush causes this awful ratcheting noise. 3) Corner cleaning is non-exsistent. 4)The suction is great, if you can keep all the holes aligned. 5) The hose and attachments are cumbersome and a pain to use. The suction is so great that it actually hurts my hand to use the attachments and try to extend the hose. 6) The cord (a piece of electrical wire) is always tangled. 7) Pieces of the vacuum keep falling off. The canister isn't even fitting snugly any more. (And I clean it constantly) I use to wonder how my mother got duped into buying that expensive Rainbow, now I know. Save your money, a Dyson IS NOT worth the price! I feel totally ripped off and I THINK THINGS SHOULD WORK RIGHT!
Get more detail about Dyson DC14 Animal Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links